Polarity Technologies’ sister company, Spigot Inc. is looking for an Office/Recruiting Coordinator. If you are a fun and highly organized individual, keep reading.
Spigot Inc. is seeking a self-driven and motivated Office/ Recruiting Coordinator to work independently ensuring the Fort Myers, FL office runs smoothly and efficiently. This person will be responsible for performing daily administrative tasks/office duties, providing excellent customer service, and “helping out” where necessary. Additionally, this role will support the Manager of Operations to source/attract local talent to join the team.
According to the job description that Spigot Inc. has recently published on their website, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
1. 2-4 years’ experience as an Office Coordinator, Office Manager or Administrative Assistant and/or 2 years sourcing candidates for recruitment purposes, as a sourcing or recruiting coordinator.
2. Excellent communication and customer service skills; Ability to deal with the public in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
3. Ability to work independently and remain calm under pressure and often under tight deadlines.
4. Situationally aware; ability to detect a task that needs to be completed and get it done.
5. Ability to work comfortably with people at all levels of the company, ideally with a track record of building strong internal and external relationships.
6. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an understanding of employee relationships and staffing.
Read the full job description here.