Social media has become an important part of our everyday lives. Individual users as well as businesses are using social media apps to connect and interact with others.
Polarity Technologies Ltd shares with you some of the top trends that will evolve this year in the world of social media.
- Say Bye to Instagram Likes: In an effort to fight vanity and encourage more meaningful interactions among users, Instagram is planning to de-emphasize Likes.
- Storytelling Videos: Short videos with creative and catchy content will be widely used this year.
- TikTok: Possibly the queen of video-sharing apps, mostly preferred and used by the Generation Z.
- More Private: The design revamps of social media apps are encouraging more private and less public interactions.
- Micro-Influencers: Micro (and even Nano) influencers, will be utilised by marketeers in 2020 as it is believed that they have smaller, therefore better-defined, audiences according to Entrepreneur Europe.