Running helps people maintain good physical and mental health in countless ways. Some people though believe that running is not for them.
Apart from a healthy habit, running can actually be a fun activity and believe it or not, it can become ”addictive”.
If you are not the kind of person that enjoys solitariness, you can still run with a friend or you can even join a running club.
Some of the benefits of running with others are,according to LiveStrong, the below.
- When running with others the time flies. Your focus isn’t on your watch because you are immersed in conversations.
- When nobody is waiting for you to show up, it’s easy to talk yourself out of a run. But when another person is waiting for you it’s easier to commit to regular exercise.
- Running with more experienced teammates is an excellent way to expand your running wisdom and optimise your running strategy.
- Thanks to our human innate competitiveness, when you run with others you push yourself harder.
- If you are sociable and you enjoy meeting new people, joining a running club is definitely a good idea.
- Finally, you will discover of what you are cable of. Pushing yourself to the limits, mentally and physically, is the best way to increase self satisfaction and self esteem.
Many marathon races have already been scheduled for this year. The one that we are really looking forward to, here in Polarity Technologies Ltd, is Medochemie Nicosia Marathon which will be held on the 24th of February, 2019. Some people from Polarity Technologies Ltd‘s office will participate to the race, and they have already started training.