Gen Z is consisted by individuals that were born after 1996.
This new generation looks a lot like Gen Y (also known as Millennials).
However, there are some significant differences between the two generation groups that are worth to mention.
- Focused on Money: Being in love with their job is not a top priority to Gen Z, as long as they are paid well. Unlike Millennials, financial freedom is more important to them than doing the job of their dreams.
- Tech Savvy: Millenials are tech savvy too. However Gen Zers, were born with a device in their hands, which they use for communication, entertainment and a lot of research.
- Confident: They are well-informed about several topics and they often have strong opinions on them that they feel the urge to share.
- Competitive: They are more competitive than Millennials, therefore they prefer to work independently than in teams.
- Open to Change: They constantly seek new ideas and experiences and they would change direction on a dime, according to TTISI.