Here in Polarity Technologies Ltd we travel quite frequently.
According to The New York Times while there is no gadget that will make your seat wider or lessen traffic, there are some that will help you sleep better and stay relaxed on your next trip.
- Smart(er) Luggage:“Smart” luggage is luggage that will charge your phone or comes with location tracking so you won’t lose it. You can buy it this way or make your own luggage smart with a few simple additions.
- Plenty of Portable Power: You shouldn’t travel without an external battery pack (to keep all the other electronics in this list charged) and a portable surge protector to turn the only outlet in reach in your hotel room into two or three.
- White Noise Machine (or App): If you have trouble sleeping, especially when you travel, a white noise machine may make a world of difference.It’s a stand-alone white noise machine that masks out barking dogs, snoring roommates or loud hotel room neighbours.
- Google Chromecast (or Other Streaming Stick): Streaming sticks are palm-sized, connect directly to a TV’s HDMI port and use Wi-Fi to stream media you control with your phone. With a Chromecast or Roku Stick in your bag, you get to choose what you watch on the hotel TV.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: Frequent airline travellers know that a good pair of noise cancelling headphones makes all the difference between a relaxing, pleasant flight, and one punctuated with engine noise, inconsolable children or overly chatty seatmates.
Read the full article here.